1 Jun 2012

The Fleet comes in!

I have finally finished my DW Kingdom of Britainnia fleet.
I've been staring at these on the shelf for a while so it is nice to have them done and floating with the rest.

So far this year I have cleared the Malifaux stuff I had. Now the DW stuff is done and I have moved back to the Pulp City figures. I've got several of the ARC to finish as a priority and then I can move onto the last of the citizen figures that I recently got from Reaper.

That is going to keep me for a while but then I have to decide what to do after that. I have a sneaking suspicion that it might be Dropzone Commander ;-).

1 comment:

pulpcitizen said...

Very nice Mr A. If I did not have such a backlog for so many games, Dystopian Wars could tempt me, so it is always nice to see stuff posted about DW.