15 Aug 2013

40k is real, and so is time travel...

As you know I am working at the fire service college and I am stopping over in the local village. The village is very proud of the relationship that they have with the college and the wide and diverse range of students that have passed through the village from around the world. The Redesdale arms for example has a display of different badges and patches. I stood there waiting for a colleague to check out and my eyes wandered onto the display. A familiar shape hit my eyes. It would appear that either time travel has been invented and the Adeptus Astartes have come back to use the FSC as a training location, or somebody has convinced the Redesdale Arms that the Adeptus Astartes is a branch of a Fire Service from somewhere around the world.

1 comment:

Eddy Artillery said...

LOL!!

Someone did an excellent blag job to get that in there!