10 Nov 2017

338! Not too many to go!

I've hit the 338 mark for my painting challenge this year.


33 Epic Ork speed freaks ready for action. Still loads to paint for this force but I'll keep plugging away.

Only 27 figures to go!

These could have been finished weeks ago if I hadn't let myself get soooo distracted by the VSF Aeronef project. Three of the ten kits are finished and on the Blotz site. Three more have been submitted and I'm just waiting to hear back from Blotz on their progress. I still have the Prussian and Antartican ones to do but I'm pretty much settled on how I want them to look so I just need to get my head down and draft them.

My mind is turning towards getting some rules for this VSF game so I'll have to head off to the forums to do a bit of research. In the mean time I'm squeezing in a little time to progress the MDF aeronefs that I have already.

Last night I started the flyers but they will take a while. However I did get to do the Tesla Guns. Black under coat spray and then dry brushed bronze and brass. Simples.


TTFN


No comments: