11 Nov 2016

Finishing touches.

So all that is left to do on these buildings is the posters. I’ve seen some other buildings where people have added fly posters and they look really good. It is something you could go mad doing but again, like the graffiti I didn’t want to overdo it.





I got a bit of wrinkling on the large pieces but nothing that I'm terribly upset about. On the whole the varnish worked well to seal in the posters.









So most of the buildings have got a couple band posters and there is one political one. As well as those there are some themed ones in the petrol station, comic shop and wall menus in the fast food joint.

I just need to work out what I'm going to work on next.

TTFN!




2 comments:

JamieM said...

Where are the posters from your favourite bands? I hear you used to like metal 😁

Other than that, they look jolly spiffing!

Junt said...

Mega city 1 of course